Job title: Senior Solution Designer Workday Finance – Integration Specialist
Job description: Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
All Available Locations: Montreal
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Enjoy My Benefit Dollars – a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Joining Deloitte Workday Finance as a Consultant within our Canadian Delivery Centre located in Montreal. You will be part of our team of talented consultants and be provided challenging work opportunities.
The role will provide you the opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical and business skills as part of an experienced team committed to delivering excellent service for clients. You will play an active role throughout the project lifecycle (e.g. requirement analysis and architecture, programming, configuration, testing) while working on cloud technology implementation projects with Workday Finance.
What will your typical day look like?
- Support team on key activities within the software implementation project life-cycle
- Support integration design activities (e.g. requirements gathering, integration architecture, design )
- Support development or modification of application programs based on standard procedures and techniques
- Participate in solution testing activities
- Analyze customer business processes and document business rules
- Create detailed design documents for each integration and provide a knowledge transfer
About the team
Our Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC) team is based out of Montreal and helps multiple clients replace, upgrade or maintain their information systems. We deliver a breadth of solutions to solve our clients most challenging business problems. Each one of these solutions leverages a different mix of new technologies to achieve a business outcome.
- Leading methods and tools
- Top professionals to coach and develop you
- An open mind for new ideas
- Opportunities to work with leading Canadian and global companies
- Partnerships with top software providers
- A dynamic and energetic workplace
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
- College or Bachelor’s degree with specialization in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering or other IT related discipline
- Certified in Workday Integrations
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Object Oriented Programming: Java, C++, C#, or ABAP
- Experience in software integration: building, design, test interfaces (outbound and inbound)
- Problem solving, trouble-shooting and analytical skills
- Strong technical skills including understanding of software development principles
- Knowledge of Financial systems is an asset
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Location: Montreal, QC
Job date: Thu, 03 Sep 2020 06:47:07 GMT