Job title: Senior Business Continuity Planner/Coordinator to facilitate a back to work COVID response (20PQR-CS001)
Company: S.i. Systems
Job description: Our client is seeking a Senior Business Continuity Planner/Coordinator to facilitate a back to work COVID response.
- Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP) certification or equivalent experience required.
- Incident Command System Level 100 to 400 an asset
Nice to have:
- Project Management Professional Certification and asset
The COVID Incident Planning and Business Continuity Coordinator is responsible for:
- Facilitate daily or weekly objectives, planning and approvals meetings, frequency dependent on COVID risk level. Under direction of ICS director, Identify and prioritize objectives for planning section.
- Assigns objectives, tracks progress, to SME’s, e.g. Health & Safety; Communications; Workplace Services – Facilitate approvals meeting with Directors, Communications, People and Culture.
- Monitor existing and develop new emergency measures and organizational instructions in order to ensure continuity of operations according to the level of risk (advanced planning).
- Liaise with Branch Business Continuity Coordinators to Inform, request, respond, collect, and prioritize information specific to the Branch (i.e questions, supply needs, critical roles
- Work closely with client’s Communications, Workplace Services, Occupational Health and Safety, People Culture, and Learning etc. and other applicable teams.
- Following the lead of Government of Alberta to implement recommendations from AHS.
- Provide weekly reports on emerging issues, issues being addressed, and finances related to COVID management to senior management.
- Coordinate and facilitate COVID Incident Management Team (CIMT) meetings. – Support in the development of internal communications.
Location: Calgary, AB
Job date: Fri, 09 Oct 2020 22:16:48 GMT