Job title: Seed Process Operator
Job description: Are you in Lethbridge looking for regular full time work? We are looking for candidates who are experienced in working in an industrial or an agricultural environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a world leader in the fields of agriculture and environmental health. The job involves cleaning, treating and packaging of seeds. The pay is extremely competitive at $21 per hour.
You will work within a team environment to ensure the efficient, effective and safe operation of all equipment employed for the cleaning, treating and packaging of canola seed. Training will be provided, but you must be already capable of lifting up to 50lbs, and happy to work at heights and to wearing a dust mask.
The role is a full-time seasonal position, but there may be potential for permanent work in the future for successful candidates. The facility is located within Lethbridge, and a reliable vehicle is required to travel to work as it is not transit accessible.
The shift will be 40 hours per week on a regular schedule, with various shift times available (24 hours operation). Overtime is sometimes required during peak periods.
The culture is open and friendly, with teamwork at the core of their beliefs.
Why you want this job?
- Full time seasonal position, with the opportunity for long-term work
- Competitive pay of $21 an hour
- Positive working environment with a very friendly and motivated team
- Optional benefits available through Randstad, from your first day
- Located in Lethbridge
What you will be doing:
- Cleaning, treating and packaging of seeds
- Lifting up to 50lbs
- Other general labour duties as required
Experience that you will need:
- Grade 12 Diploma
- Previous experience in a production environment is preferred
- You must be comfortable using a computer, and be able to read and write competently in English
- You will be required to complete a criminal background and credit check (administered by Randstad)
- You must be able to stand for a full 8 hour shift, and to lift up to 50lbs
- You must be comfortable working at heights
- You need to be comfortable working at a fast pace
- We’re looking for candidates with a great attitude and who are eager to learn, who are reliable and punctual
If you have the experience detailed above, and are interested in finding out more, we would love to chat with you immediately. You can apply online, or by email. Full details are below:
** Online: Apply directly to this job advert or register yourself online at www.randstad.ca
** Email: send your resume directly to the following consultants, stating the job role in the email subject line: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
** Phone: Call Randstad and ask for Patricio or Julia at 403-235-4046
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
Location: Lethbridge, AB
Job date: Sat, 26 Sep 2020 22:36:52 GMT