Job title: Outbound Retention Specialist – Pointe-Claire, QC
Job description: Permanent, Full-Time position (salary + commissions)
Avon Canada Inc, is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Face Shop Co., Ltd., and ultimately LG Household & Health Care Ltd. and is the leading social selling beauty company in Canada with Independent Sales Representatives throughout the country. Avon’s product portfolio includes award-winning skincare, color cosmetics, fragrance, personal care, and health and wellness, featuring brands such as ANEW, Avon True Color, Espira, Skin So Soft, as well as fashion and accessories. Avon Canada has a 105-year history of empowering women through economic opportunity, and supporting the causes that matter most to women and their families. The Avon Foundation for Women, Canada has contributed over $ 26 million in Canada toward eradicating breast cancer and funding women’s empowerment programs.
We are looking for an Outbound Retention Specialist for our Head Office located in Pointe-Claire.
The Outbound Retention Specialist holds an important role in Avon Canada’s Sales organization. The incumbent reports to the Inside Sales Supervisor. This is a fun and rewarding role where you’ll be in constant contact with our Avon Representatives in order to improve her shopping experience, inspire, encourage and motivate her to grow her business and achieve her goals & dreams.
The Outbound Call Center Agent will be responsible of:
- Increase the order frequency rate of targeted Avon Representatives:
- Provide specific promotions & offers tailored to targeted Representatives groups
- Grow Sales & Orders
- Build relationships with Representatives and Sales Leaders
- Contact all the New Representatives to Avon Canada via a call, offering training and courteous support
- Improve the order frequency rate and the sales of targeted Representatives via focused emails and calls:
- Send targeted promotional e-mails on behalf of Avon
- Follow up with Representatives that have not placed an order (frequency to be determined by Sales Management team based on order patterns)
- Promote Sales Leadership opportunity on all contacts
- Promote Avon’s offers by contacting deactivated Representatives and inspire them to place orders and reactivate their Avon account;
- Do exit interview calls with deactivated Representatives
- Invite deactivated Representatives back to Avon
- Assist in Managing the Avon Canada Field Facebook Social Media Groups and Pages and partner with the Avon Contact Center, the District & Division Managers as well as the Field Training team to create a cohesive and inviting social media environment which is welcoming and reflects our pride of the Avon Brand:
- Post on Avon Canada’s Field Facebook pages & groups
- Promote Avon Canada’s Events, Sales Meeting locations and update Field Events’ Calendar (Shared Calendar or Social Media)
- Promote Avon’s Activation & Training Webcasts and the various Incentive programs on all contacts (emails, calls, social media)
- Conduct administrative tasks:
- Track daily tasks and accomplishments
- Pull and analyze reports
- Other related duties assigned.
Required qualifications & competencies:
- High School graduate (D.E.S.) required with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Customer Service/outbound sales or Telemarketing environment. Possess excellent telephone and email manners.
- KPIs and Sales Results oriented individual who loves to achieve and exceed the objectives. Someone who likes to recognize others and be recognized for a job well done.
- Social Media and search engine savvy.
- Great organizational, presentation, and communication skills
- Possess strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Outgoing personality who loves to work in a dynamic “start-up”like environment and appreciates team work.
- Ability to influence others and close sales.
- Must be able to think outside of the box
- Fluently bilingual, oral and written, with the ability to write own correspondence.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook. PowerPoint is an asset.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Work well under pressure with an “I can conquer the world” type of positive attitude.
- Must be willing to work on a flexible schedule on all shifts and sometimes on weekends, according to the operational needs.
Why Work for Avon?
- Dynamic and exciting work environment
- Excellent career and growth opportunities
- Competitive salaries and benefits package
We are an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate all expressed interest in joining our team, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Location: Pointe-Claire, QC
Job date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 22:09:10 GMT