Job title: Manufacturing Quality Analyst
Job description: Vistaprint’s Data and Analytics (DnA) organization is working to make our company one of the world’s most well-known and successful data-driven companies. The cross-functional team includes data product owners, analysts, technologists, data engineers and more – all passionate about providing Vistaprint with information and tools we can use to deliver jaw-dropping customer value. DnA team members are empowered to learn new skills, communicate openly and be active problem-solvers.
What You Will Do:
- Be immersed in diverse teams (e.g., Product Owners, Data Engineers, Analysts, Data Scientists) where you will collaborate on analyses and continually bring forward ideas and insights to drive value for our customers.
- Data Exploration and Visualization. Through ad-hoc questions, identify trends and drivers, perform exploratory data analyses and present views that will provide visibility into our performance. Work with Data Engineers to define data requirements for analysis.
- Build dashboards to enable decision-making. Partner with global business stakeholders to understand their questions, translate it into actionable insights, and enable self-service decisioning through building dashboards and KPI reporting.
- Collaborating in a fast paced, agile environment that focuses on delivering customer value early and often.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or engineering field
- 3+ years of technical, analytical work experience in a related field
- Has a strong orientation for data and technology. You are proficient in SQL programming, or keen to learn (with other programming experience). Experience with analytics data environments and technologies (i.e., Snowflake, GitLab, Python, Databricks, MSSQL, …) is a plus.
- Quality experience would be an asset
- Has a passion for data. You are comfortable with exploratory analysis, statistical techniques, and are driven to find meaningful patterns and trends in the data. Experience with data visualization tools such as Looker or Tableau are a plus.
- Is a resourceful and driven problem solver. You enjoy and have demonstrated ability to tackle complex problems, drawing inferences from data, and using your analysis skills and business acumen to identify solutions. You have excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail and ability to effectively manage projects supporting multiple business partners. You are motivated to learn the business processes and understand stakeholder needs.
What’s In It for You:
- You’ll grow and learn a lot. You will be exposed to a wide range of projects in our growing company, work with amazingly talented colleagues, and have the opportunity to solve a diverse set of problems.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference. You’ll be working on projects that can have a real impact on decisions!
- You’ll love your colleagues and teammates. You will work with people who are as energetic, smart, and as driven as you are. Our Analytics organization is a distributed team with hardworking professionals from different specializations and backgrounds.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive with providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
Job date: Sat, 10 Oct 2020 05:10:05 GMT