Job title: Manufacturing Leadership Development Program – Napanee
Job description: Goodyear. More Driven.
Manufacturing Leadership Development Program
The Goodyear Manufacturing Leadership Development Program (MLDP) is a one-year program designed to cultivate competitive leaders with the skills and experience to perform well in manufacturing positions within Goodyear.
Participants rotate through four hands-on manufacturing assignments, resulting in rich exposure to the entire manufacturing process. The four rotating modules will include Continuous Improvement, Technology Engineer/Specialist, Maintenance Engineer/Specialist, and Business Leader. Each participant will work closely with manufacturing professionals from different disciplines and will also be paired with an experienced leader to serve as their mentor. In addition, MLDP participants will spend time attending a series of Leadership Development workshops, designed to broaden the participant’s knowledge base and provide unique insights into leadership strategy and application.
- Key role within a Goodyear manufacturing facility upon program completion
- Exposure to key areas within a Goodyear facility
- Formal and practical application with the most advanced technical concepts available today
- Exposure to corporate and regional leadership
- Opportunity to develop management and leadership skills in a ”real-world” environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or related field
- Minimum 3.0 overall GPA required
- Possess the desire and aptitude to lead complex projects or teams
- Must be geographically mobile
- Possess business acumen
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
For further consideration, please apply online at: campus.goodyear.com
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 62,000 people and manufactures its products in 46 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centres in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry.
For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to
Goodyear is proud to offer equal employment opportunities where everyone is treated with respect and dignity. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation at any time during the application or recruitment process, please let us know. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Location: Napanee, ON
Job date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 03:24:49 GMT