Job title: Light General Labour – Manufacturing
Job description: We have a great General Labour position available in the Burlington area, if what we described above sounds like you then please continue reading and if this position interests you then please get in touch with us immediately as these positions will not be around for long.
Your key responsibilities in this manufacturing Light General Labour role, will be but not limited to:
- Working in various stations of the manufacturing of doors and windows
- Working with hand tools and saws
- light cleaning duties
- Assist in light general labour duties
- Opportunity to stay on if good work ethic is demonstrated
- Working in a fast placed environment
- You will be required to work with either Vinyl, Wood, or Glass materials.
What’s in it for you?
- $15.35 per hour to $16.45 based on Shift
- Great shift: Straight days 7 am -3:30 pm or Straight afternoons 3:30 – 11:30
- Bus route accessible – Burlington Watertown area
- 4% vacation paid out weekly.
Who are we looking for?
- 6 months to a year of experience in a General Labour role
- Steel toes shoes
- Strong attention to detail
How to Apply:
Call or email us:
Melissa firstname.lastname@example.org 365-323-3434
Everything that is good to know about Randstad:
- There is no charge to have us assist you in your search
- We are the number 1 Staffing firm not only in Canada, but in the World!!
- We are the only staffing firm that offers benefits at a reduced rate to our candidates that you are eligible to have after your first day of work and keep long after your assignment ends, should you choose to partake.
- We have an easy to use online time sheet website that your hours are entered. You can also access your pay stubs after your weekly pay cheque.
”Ask us about our new MyRandstad app, which sends automatic alerts about new shifts that you can accept or decline depending on your availability. ”
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
Location: Hamilton, ON
Job date: Sun, 13 Sep 2020 22:39:42 GMT