John Luzi - Desjardins Insurance Agent
Job title: Insurance Sales Representative
Company: John Luzi – Desjardins Insurance Agent
Job description: Insurance Account Representative – Desjardins Agent Team Member
Location: Stoney Creek, ON
Type: Full Time
Are you outgoing, sales and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a Desjardins independent contractor agent may be the career for you!
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions and billing clarification.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing)
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Proactive in problem-solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Property & Casualty license (preferred/must be able to obtain)
- Competitive Salary + Commission
These positions are with an independent contractor agent that is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents’ employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
Location: Hamilton, ON
Job date: Wed, 01 Jul 2020 22:04:10 GMT