Job title: Creative Director, Copy
Job description: Founded in 1998 in beautiful Vancouver, BC lululemon athletica creates components to live longer, healthier more fun
- The tone of voice and messaging for the brand, is consistent and engaging which directly drives brand loyalty and sales.
- The brand creative copywriters are operating at their full capacity through strong leadership, development opportunities, clear guidelines and role specific training.
- Partnership, guidance and education on tone of voice and key brand messaging is provided to other departments and business units.
- Both core and new business initiatives are supported with a framework for guest facing messaging within and as an extension of our core brand guidelines.
- Approval of global copy guidelines, style guide, lexicons, and core messaging.
- Team Workday approvals.
- Department budgets for Brand Creative team.
- Up to 6 direct reports
- Global tone of voice guidelines unique to lululemon
- Functional training to level up copywriting output globally
- Leadership of copy team for development and elevated output
- Increased guest engagement and brand loyalty through more powerful messaging
- Partner with other Senior Leadership team to create work that unifies the marketing strategy and brand vision.
- Foster copywriting advocacy, dialogue and excellence globally.
- Advise business and agency partners on lululemon best practices for guest facing language.
Our “Must Haves”
- Play a leadership role in guiding strategic brand voice decisions and work with cross-functional partners to gain buy-in from stakeholders on proposed creative solutions
- Lead projects through full, strategic and creative development: creative research, strategy (why and how), naming, copywriting, content development, and execution
- Unify brand messaging and design language across both internal and external facing channels, by aligning with lululemon’s core design principles
- Build and foster a team of brand copywriters, and brand champions internally and externally.
- Create rules and guidance for project types, brief partner teams on these rules, ensure consistency and quality benchmarks are met in execution.
*Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, & RRSP matching and performance based bonus available. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and support in relocation costs for qualified candidates not residing in Vancouver. The employee is eligible for performance based salary increases & bonuses.
How to Apply
Expiring: Feb 11, 2021
Get the details you need on 500 jobs – including duties, education required, salary and employment outlook.
Expected salary: $130000 – 205000 per year
Location: British Columbia
Job date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 03:54:07 GMT