Job title: Control technician
Job description: Regulvar is looking for a Control Technician, specialized in building automation, instrumentation and integration, to join its team. Our projects include different areas such as ventilation, geothermal energy, solar energy (thermal and voltaic), access, heating and cooling plant, lighting and the latest technological innovations (IoT, Data Analytic, Cloud) to meet our clients’ expectations.
- Respecting health and safety policies at all time.
- Testing and verifying the quality of installations;
- Performing calibration and maintenance of detection and actuation devices;
- Completing programming of digital control systems;
- Performing system and equipment start-ups and completing the related documentation;
- Tuning PID loop;
- Making graphic modifications;
- Troubleshooting equipment and determining corrective actions;
- Installing and terminating control devices, such as control panels, sensors, actuators and relays;
- Installing wiring and conduits;
- Providing training to clients.
- College Diploma in instrumentation and automation; Electronics; or building mechanical systems;
- Ability to perform physical job-related tasks;
- Knowledge of programmable logic controllers (PLCs);
- Knowledge in general-purpose programming languages (BASIC, C++, GCL);
- Valid driver’s licence;
- Have access to a vehicle;
- No criminal Record;
- Good sense of organization and planning;
- Ability to work in teams;
- Great sense of customer service;
- Good communication skills, written and spoken;
- Experience in building automation, building mechanics, instrumentation and control;
- Knowledge of HVAC;
- Knowledge of DELTA products;
- Knowledge of computer and telecommunication networks;
- Valid Health and safety trainings: WHMIS, working at heights, locks and tags, Arcflash awareness.
The candidate must be available to work full-time in Toronto and available to travel within Ontario.
Equal opportunity is part of Regulvar’s values and commitments. The masculine gender is used solely to make the text easier to read and therefore applies to all genders. We will communicate only with the candidates selected for interviews.
Location: Toronto, ON
Job date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 22:56:32 GMT