Job title: Cashier/Stock Clerk, Mississauga, ON (Erin Mills Pkwy)
Company: Bulk Barn
Job description: Reports to: Store Manager
Employment Status: Permanent, Part-time (approximately 12 to 25 hours per week)
Must be available to work a flexible schedule that includes mornings, days and evenings, Monday through Sunday
A Store Cashier/Stock Clerk acts as the company’s front line contact with customers, and plays an integral role in the customer experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist customers in a manner that exceeds customer expectations
- Manage transactions and the cash register with honesty and integrity
- Stock and re-stock shelves and products
- Clean and maintain store appearance
- Maintain a healthy and safe working environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Positive attitude and a pleasant disposition
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to handle confidential information with integrity and professionalism
- Experience in a retail environment is an asset
- Experience with POS system and or Cashier experience
- Ability to lift 50lbs or more
- Superior time-management skills
How to Apply
If you meet these requirements, are available to work a flexible schedule as stated above, please forward your resume by email.
No telephone calls please. No agency calls please.
Bulk Barn Foods Limited thanks all applicants for their interest in this opportunity. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Bulk Barn Foods Limited is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. Accommodation is available, if requested.
Must be available to work a flexible schedule that includes early mornings, days and evenings, Monday through Sunday.
Must be able to lift 50 lbs or more as required by the business.
Must be a reliable team player.
Expected salary: $14.25 per hour
Location: Mississauga, ON
Job date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 23:57:57 GMT