Job title: Cashier – Beaver Creek Sports Locations – Full & Part Time – Winter Seasonal
Company: Vail Resorts
Job description: Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Cashiers are responsible for accurately and efficiently processing store sales through the use of a cash register.
Job Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Accurately and efficiently ring up customer sales
- Ensure an enthusiastic and professional level of customer service at all times
- Maintain awareness of current promotions and advertisements
- Adhere to all company policies and guidelines
- Maintain orderly appearance of register area
- Protect company assets through loss prevention techniques
- A minimum of one year relevant work experience – preferred
- Experience in the retail field – preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent – required
- Basic computer skills with ability to learn register – required
- Basic math skills – required
- Ability to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English – required
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
Discount lift tickets for friends and family
Free ski lessons
Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
Discounted bike haul & golf
Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
401(k) Retirement Plan
Excellent training and professional development
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 238628
Location: Beaver Creek, YT – Colorado
Job date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 23:07:21 GMT