Job title: Cashier
Company: Giant Tiger
Job description: Job Description:
An ideal career opportunity for a customer focused individual who enjoys working in a dynamic environment. Cashiers directly interact with customers, helping them make their shopping experience a successful one
- Ensures a high level of customer service at the checkouts;
- Accurately records customer transactions in electronic cash register.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail.
- Strong customer service skills.
- This position requires that you be available to work days, evenings and weekends.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Associate is regularly required to:
- Stand and/or walk.
- Bend, twist, and squat.
- Lift and/or move up to 18 kg (40 lbs.).
- Perform tasks involving firm grasping.
- Perform repetitive tasks requiring a range of hand motions.
- Reach above shoulder height and below waist level.
- Operate equipment, including using a ladder.
Giant Tiger is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fair and accessible employment procedures. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities.
Location: Kitchener, ON
Job date: Sat, 26 Sep 2020 23:26:48 GMT